HYBRIDS AND ALTERNATIVE FUEL VEHICLES
2023 Toyota Crown
An image of innovation you can touch, feel and drive—this reimagined sedan is unlike anything you've seen before. Toyota Crown Platinum’s all-new Hybrid MAX Powertrain delivers up to 340 horsepower with an impressive 400 |b.-ft.of torque to unleash more exhilaration to your drives. And XLE and Limited's remarkably efficient hybrid engine has an EPA-estimated 41 mpg combined.
2023 Tundra i-FORCE MAX
This hybrid system pairs a 3.4-liter twin-turbo V6 engine with an electric motor to generate an amazing 437 horsepower and 583 lb.-ft. of torque. And because the electric motor is placed between the engine and transmission, you get instantaneous power to keep your adventures going.
The perfect blend of driving excitement, fuel efficiency and proven reliability, Prius reintroduces itself in stunning form. It's filled with cutting-edge tech and modern appeal: Get ready to experience an undeniable connection to the road and the environment.
The bold, provocative exterior of this SUV blends modern form with undeniable presence and is sure to keep you shining bright among the city lights. Inside, a panoramic roof enhances the feeling of space, while its intuitive technologies and comfort features. effortlessly put you at ease for every drive.
Charging time depends on the type of charger you’re using.
Level 3: DC Fast Charging
- Usually can be the quickest way to charge up on the go.* * DC charging time estimated based on ideal charging conditions. As temperatures decrease below 50 degrees Fahrenheit, charging time will increase significantly. Charging may slow down more than other models in weather conditions below 32 degrees Fahrenheit and may not be possible when the temperature drops to around -4 degrees Fahrenheit and below. Drive battery level and condition, charger specifications and DC charging more than twice per day also can negatively affect charging time.
- Currently only available in public charging stations.
- Only available for bZ4X at this time.
Level 2: 240-Volt
- The best setup for faster charging at home.
- Can be installed at home by a licensed electrician. ChargePoint and Qmerit offer possible charger and installation options.
- You’ll find Level 2 chargers at public charging stations nationwide.
Level 1: 120-Volt
- A great pick for drivers with short commutes.
- You can charge anywhere there is a common household 3-prong outlet.
Set up your at-home charging station.
How to install a Level 2 charger.
You just need a licensed electrician to install it. Here are some equipment and installation options:
ChargePoint® Home Flex can charge your EV in the comfort of your own garage.
Need help finding an electrician? Qmerit can connect you with a licensed electrician near you.
Charging has gone public.
Juice up on the go by tapping into a network of public charging stations.
Finding a station has never been easier.
With currently over 30,000 public stations supporting Level 2 and DC Fast Charging, charging on the go is more convenient than ever. Just pull up, plug in, and charge up. And Toyota is working with ChargePoint and EVgo to help make tapping into their networks even easier.
Hybrid Battery Warranty
10 Years / 150,000 Miles
whichever comes first * For Toyota hybrid, plug-in hybrid, fuel cell and battery electric vehicles beginning model year 2020, the hybrid (HV) battery is covered for 10 years from date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See Owner’s Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details.
EV Drive Components Warranty
8 Years / 100,000 Miles
whichever comes first * The Electric Vehicle Drive Components Warranty (transaxle, traction battery, inverter with converter) is in effect for 8 years or 100,000 miles from the new vehicle purchase/lease date, whichever comes first. Warranty coverage is subject to other terms and conditions. Refer to applicable Warranty and Maintenance Guide for full details.
Includes Traction Battery remaining above 70% of original capacity, Transaxle, Inverter with Converter