Our Finance Paperwork Checklist in Glendora, CA
Curious about what documents you should bring with you to our finance office? We can help. Whether you’re buying or leasing, we have a complete list of cards, documents and other necessities that you should bring with you to the dealership. For a smooth, streamlined process, keep reading below:
What to Bring When I’m Buying or Leasing
- Driver’s license. We’ll use your driver’s license as proper identification, but there may be a chance that if you test-drove a car, truck or SUV with us before that we’ll already have it on record.
- Social security number. Or, if you don’t know your number by heart, bring your social security card with you. We’ll need your social security number for tax purposes, so even if you’re purchasing the car with cash, we’ll still need to have it. Nearly every financial transaction over $10,000 is required to be reported to the IRS.
- Proof of car insurance. All documents on this list are required for you to buy or lease from us, but there are laws in all 50 states that require drivers to have some kind of car insurance if you own the vehicle, so we require proof of insurance.
- Wallet or checkbook. This one is easy to remember! You’ll need a way to pay for your new Toyota or used vehicle, whether that’s through financing, cash, credit card or a cashier’s check. With so many payment options, be sure to walk in our finance department with a pretty good idea of how you’ll pay for the car already.
- Proof of employment, residence and salary. Bring pieces of mail with your name and address on them and pay stubs.
If you’d like to purchase or lease a new vehicle in Glendora, CA, drop by Toyota of Glendora at 1949 Auto Centre Dr. Glendora, CA 91740. We look forward to serving our customers from Pomona, Azusa, Puente Hills, Covina and Claremont.