- -MPG: 32 / 40 / 35 (City/Highway/Combined)*
- -Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.6 gal.
- -Engine Type: 1.5 Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence
- -Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II
- -MPG: 31 / 40 / 34 (City/Highway/Combined)*
- -Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.2 gal.
- -Engine Type: 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve with Valvematic technology
The Toyota Yaris, Corolla and Camry may be different, but they all have features that contribute to them having a place in the top three most fuel-efficient Toyota models list.
Save on Fuel
Well great, this list looks fine, but what actually makes a Toyota fuel efficient? These Toyota models have neat fuel-saving features listed below:
Direct Fuel Injection:
This type of engine allows more control over the timing and amount of fuel injected into the cylinder, resulting in a more complete combustion. Each drop of fuel is utilized, reducing waste and maximizing power.
ECO Driving Mode:
When turned on, the ECO driving mode regulates the instruments and features that use power, such as air conditioning, phone charging or heated seats, so that the engine is alleviated of the energy. Without those features to power 100%, the engine can contribute more efficiently.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.